Sunday 9 December 2012

8A - advice in your own TV-show

Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying the snow. Can you believe Christmas is nearly here? Well, time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it.

I think you did a great job writing your own imaginary problems and giving each other advice. You can read your work if you go to this link:

Questions and advice

I haven't published your names so you just have to guess who solved your "problem". I definitely think we should publish more of your work in the future. Feel free to give me suggestions on written work we can do next year.

During week 50 we are going to turn your problems/advice into a TV-show. One of you will be the wise "doctor" and two of you will ask for help with "teen-troubles" (imaginary ones of course!)
On Monday you will "shoot" the TV-show with your MacBooks. On Wednesday evening or Thursday  morning I'll show you how to edit your show on iMovie and how to add special effects etc. It's going to be great fun! I can't wait to see the final result.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.