Monday 5 November 2012

7A, 7B Food habits!

Hello!

I hope you all had a great break.

Welcome to my new English blog. I hope the blog will help you to remember your homework and also make English even more fun. I'll do my best to find fun exercises for you so you can practise English 24/7!

This week we are going to carry on working with the "food" chapters. Your homework for next week (week 46) will be to create your own keynote presentation with your food habits. We want to know all about what you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner  and what your favorite food is.

You will tell the rest of your class about your food habits during week 46 - 47.
We will also work with restaurant dialogues and do some acting...

If you want to practise more food words, take a look at these links!


Junk food

Food


Have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.