Tuesday 5 March 2013

7A, 7B - Podcast

Hello again!

I hope you all had a good rest. We will start off the week by taking a look at the podcast-function on your computers. Your verbal assignment this week is to make your own radio show.

First of all you have to decide what you want to discuss. This time you can choose your own subject. (You could, for example, discuss new games, how they function and even grade them.) Make notes on what you want to include in your discussions. One of you can be the host of the show. Well, I'm sure you will find lots of interesting subjects. If not - ask me.

You can work with your podcast during all my lessons this week (and Wednesday afternoon) and airdrop it to me by the end of next week. The program should not be longer than 20 minutes.

Have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.